So you know how there's the homework column right at the top?
I read it, and I literally, SPAT WATER on the screen when I read this.
"BM - Lisan! Everyone has to do by tomorrow, right?"
*cue woosh of water from my mouth, wtf so amylase-y WTF.
Anyway, because I am a lagger and procrastination practices unsafe sex with us all (read : FUCKS), Here is my own personal ... homework list.
BM - Karangan, all the komsas shit. Oral.
Math - Everything from Book 4 HAHAHA.
Sejarah - Notes and Latihan. Did you hear that? That's my hand cursing at me in advance for inducing carpal tunnel WHAT TURF.
Chem - Experiment crap and notes and latihan. Basically everything whatturf.
Bio - Experiments since the beginning of time
Phys - ... I'm pretty sure I have something not done somewhere lah.
Annoyance(s) of the day : When Edna Mode went at us like a hungry bear post-hibernation in the salmon upstream season.
Faweome(s) of the day : When Mr Cheah gave us like what? NO HOMEWORK? WOOSH! The fact that I could kinda follow what was going on was a plus point too.
The 8 + 2(lydia trishi) gang at the back.
and, yeah. STOP, HOMEWORK TIME.
Do this.
- Check the blog often. :)
- - Anything. Random posts are welcomed.
- - Label your posts. (Name, ALWAYS. And subject:), if there's a specification.)
Blog Archive
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment