hit counter

Do this.

  • Check the blog often. :)
  • - Anything. Random posts are welcomed.
  • - Label your posts. (Name, ALWAYS. And subject:), if there's a specification.)

Friday, July 10, 2009

WHEEE NGAHAHHAHAHA!

HI EVERYONE OKAY I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN PRETTY DEAD LATELY SO HOW BOUT SOME LAME STUFF? PICK UP LINEEEES :D OKAY, LEMME START.

-
Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.

[Look at her shirt label.] When they say, "What are you doing?" You respond: "Yep! Made in heaven!"

You must be from Pearl Harbor, because baby, you're the bomb.

Go up to the person and ask for their hand. Draw a line across it and explain that its a really big river, and the bunny on this side (doesn't matter) really needs to get to the other side. Ask how he does it. Give cute little answers as to why the bunny can't cross the river (i.e., ...bunny jump in river, bunny goes *glubglubglub*.) When the person finally asks how the bunny is supposed to get across, give them the cute puppy eyes and say "I don't know, I just wanted to hold your hand."

Please do not be alarmed if a big man wearing a red suit picks you up and throws you into a bag. (Why?) Because I asked for you for Christmas.


-
Whee :D

No comments: