hit counter

Do this.

  • Check the blog often. :)
  • - Anything. Random posts are welcomed.
  • - Label your posts. (Name, ALWAYS. And subject:), if there's a specification.)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I WANT ADD MATH HELPPPPP <3

So howdy folks.

I was watching Kris Allen's version of Heartless on youtube (which i think is AMAZING BEE TEE DOUBLE U) and I saw the studio version of it then I clicked on it.

Needless to say, I was um, dissapointed =.=

THE BACKING TRACK IS SO LOUNGE-Y. NO WAIT, IT'S SO ELEVATOR MUSIC-EY.

Damnit leave BritneyKris and his guitar ALONE!

Okay that's all I wanted to rant about.

Cheer is in 48 days. MOTHERFCK.

Phys and Sivik on Monday.
Math and Bio on Tuesday
Accounts and Add math on Wednesday *fck
BM and Chemistry on Thursday
ENG 2, PJK and Sej 1 on Friday

AND WE'RE FREEEEE (for two months)!

No comments: