hit counter

Do this.

  • Check the blog often. :)
  • - Anything. Random posts are welcomed.
  • - Label your posts. (Name, ALWAYS. And subject:), if there's a specification.)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Short updates :)

OH, people. Did I mention I passed AddMath?
Hehe, oh yes I did. Oh yeahh.
I'm glad though, but not proud of it.
Formative marks helped me a shitload.

Yes, I am blogging at 9.47. Haaa, tak pergi sekolah.
DUH. Lol. Yeah. No school today. :P

HM, I shall update that homework column.
Sorry for the no updates. BUT HEY! No homework kan?
Exams what.

Hm, what else eh?
OH! FYI, there is a PHONE SALE (going up to 70% discount) at the DATARAN 3DUA. It's in the middle of the whole complex. I shall upload a shitty, but readable diagram.. figure..? PICTURE! of where it will be. The complex is right beside Toyota showcase thing.

No comments: