hit counter

Do this.

  • Check the blog often. :)
  • - Anything. Random posts are welcomed.
  • - Label your posts. (Name, ALWAYS. And subject:), if there's a specification.)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Introducing a lil boy name No Nee



this is Shaun , i call him No Nee (cause it sounds like naughty) and he really is one .

Annoying and very stubborn :P


I can still remember the time he was just a new born baby and he was in the special tray at the hospital and my mum was resting on the bed and I just came back from school at 12pm(primary school that time) ..


His head was so small... and so cute.I really wanted to just hold his head and squeeze it .

I used to sing a song for him every night near my mum's womb for him to hear ..


I still could remember the time he called me 'jie jie' =)


But right , he's really naughty la i tell you , so active and he's too pampered. Thanks to my mum.

He's not scared at me but he is scared of my mother , father and brother.I wonder why.


Although sometimes I could not tahan anymore with my personal life stuffs , he'll come and cheer me up by drawing cute cute drawings on the A4 paper..

oops , this one censored censored hehehee XD





hehhee , this was during Chemistry.

Me and Ai Peng started to just poke this eraser with stapler bullets XD

No comments: