hit counter

Do this.

  • Check the blog often. :)
  • - Anything. Random posts are welcomed.
  • - Label your posts. (Name, ALWAYS. And subject:), if there's a specification.)

Friday, April 3, 2009

LOL.

Today was probably slightly above average. The 8 + 2 gang was complete today! Thanks to the presence of Miss Miller. As usual, she came in so late that no one realised she was late.

BM... was bm. I did sivik work last night, and found out there was more =.=. Then I passed my book to Nima. When Mel saw her copying my book* her response was damn funny/insulting.

"MEGAN FINISHED SIVIK?!"

LOL. Thanks, Mel.

No PJ because Pn Chris was taking care of her mama. Cik Shakirah came in as the relieve teacher and well, I didn't pay attention. :D Suddenly the conversation shifted to Samurai X.

Megan
Trisher
Mel

OMFG SAMURAI X IS DAMN HOT
Uh NO WAY. Sano is hotter.
YEAH SANO IS HOTTER.
YOUR HEAD LA SAMURAI X DAMN FCKEN HOT KAY
SANO'S HAIR IS HOTTER
SAMURAI X'S SCAR IS HOTTER
SAMURAI X IS GAY
SANO DID YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT.

PWNED. ;D

The sivik lesson was about.. uh I forgot but Pn NSL entertained us with tales of bitchy ex students and insect-o-phobia.

I bought choccies for everyone. Woosh. AND AND AND, I'm officially the birthday planner for.. everyone wtf. I'm doing Nima / Mae's. Trisher's. and a sekret one dat i can't spk abt. :x

Physics was Physics. Everyone was to hand in their PEKA by the end of the day but... aiya fk it la I have some vendetta against PEKA la kay. Bio PEKA also belum hand in, what more Physics. =.=

We're reaching the end of Chapter 5 for Mod Math. I love Mod Math. Makes me feel smart. As opposed to Add Math. *dies*

REMINDER : FOR MID TERMS - CHAPTER 1,2,3,5. :)

And that was my day at school.

*Mel knew it was my book because it's so damn colourful. I should probably scan it some day. Oh, the fact that my handwriting looks like a four year old who has a finger defect trying to write helps the whole indentification process too I suppose :P.

P.s : for those who prefer to play truant, try to abstain from it. at least for next week. ;D don't say I didn't warn you.

P.p.s : Cheer up toof. <3

No comments: