hit counter

Do this.

  • Check the blog often. :)
  • - Anything. Random posts are welcomed.
  • - Label your posts. (Name, ALWAYS. And subject:), if there's a specification.)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jump in

Alo.

Miller, please bring my addmaths 2 tomorrow. Thank you :D

Hey you know, I think I know why we procrastinate homework!

I think we'd feel slightly empty without it o.o

Or is it just me.

I feel like a freak now :(


________________________


Conversation of the day.

Me : *Yells asking for addmaths 2 for like 10 minutes.* (My throat died)
Nat : Wait, wait! I check who has it. *Flips through book* Miller!
Miller : Yeah?
Me : Do you have my addmaths 2? o.o
Miller : Yeah, yeah! I have it.
Me : Oh, can I do my homework for a while?
Miller : Oh heh. I forgot to bring it today.

LOL. Damn blur wey.

Me : Let's not say the word fan girl.
Baba : HUH? WHAT? CAKE MUFFIN?

No comments: