hit counter

Do this.

  • Check the blog often. :)
  • - Anything. Random posts are welcomed.
  • - Label your posts. (Name, ALWAYS. And subject:), if there's a specification.)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It Only Gets Harder The More That You Know

I'm waiting for Miller to post up the picture of our class on her Facebook so that I can edit it a bit and put it up as our header....
What do you think?

Anyways, came late for school *again*. 6th times the freakin' charm I suppose. Pn. Loh was blabbing to me to change transport and.....faggot knows what else.
I really can't stand it anymore. HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?
If I had the ability to drive, trust me, none of this would be happening.
Seriously, I was so pissed off and frustrated. I just....I get 3 hours of sleep at the most every night. Why?
Don't ask. It's hard to explain...

I ran into Miller on the way to Agama and wished her Happy Birthday. (:
Awww....you getting old, girl! :P

So first up was Agama....Then BM, where I kinda screwed up my oral (but thank God it's over!) and then History. Where once again, my mind wonders off to some other century and not in 4SC. In between BM and History, Su Ann and I started playing this writing game. Where she would write one paragraph, then fold the paper so that I can only read the last line and I've got to continue. Then I'll do the same thing and pass it to her. When we were about to finish, Mel joined. The results turned out to be pretty damn good. (:

Chemistry....We saw the effects of sodium + water. Trisher was damn jakunted whey....but in her cute way of course so it wasn't annoying. LOL. Trish, you're going to have to explain it to Megan if you seriously do throw a rock-sized sodium into her swimming pool and blow up her entire condo. :P
Physics was funny. Recorded Miller and Ai Peng trying to do the 'a side, a side, a side, a front, a back' song with their cheeks. LOL.

Uhm...Lastly was Add Maths and yay me! I actually understood what was going on, on the whiteboard! :D
Mr. Cheah changed his dp on Facebook!!! (:

Okay, I know this post kinda sucks but I'm really sleepy okay! Taekwando in the afternoon.
-.-
Uhhh....

P/s: I like Toofie's idea about bonding with the entire class. I like the idea of GA/BA but yeah.... I DONO.

No comments: